By Owen Strachan
If you support the Council on Biblical Manhood & Womanhood, what will you actually be supporting? What are we planning to tackle in days ahead?
Here are a few projects we’re excited about.
1. Create major equipping project on Marriage and Homosexuality
2. Produce resource on fathers, mothers, and gender distinctions
3. Host major scholarly conference on current challenges to biblical truth in the church and public square
4. Produce new lay-level introduction to gender roles
5. Start new cutting-edge podcast on gospel, gender, and culture
We have just two days left in our $30,000 matching campaign–it ends on June 30, 2013. If you’re interested in strengthening God’s people, and partnering with the theological organization that focuses exclusively on God’s elegant design for men and women, homes and churches, then consider a gift to CBMW today.
You, too, can help support the ministry of CBMW. We are a non-profit organization that is fully-funded by individual gifts and ministry partnerships. Your contribution will go directly toward the production of more gospel-centered, church-equipping resources.